Comprehensive
|
Time
|
Popularity
There are12009search results in total
Petrotest
Ludwig-Erhard-Ring 13 15827 Dahlewitz / GERMANY
1873 Berthold Pensky founded his own company started producing flashpoint testers, viscometers and other machinery. The Pensky-Martens flashpoint tester was born! 1886 Pensky sold his company to Wilhelm Sommer and Max Run......1873 Berthold Pensky founded his own company started producing flashpoint testers, viscometers and other machinery. The Pensky-Martens flashpoint tester was born! 1886 Pensky sold his company to Wilhelm Sommer and Max Runge. Products were marketed in Germany, Romania, Russia and the Netherlands already. 1943 In World War II the company Sommer and Runge (SuR) was utilized to manufacture airplane parts. During the bombing of Berlin the factory was partially destroyed and had to move to other quarters. 1948 A manufacturing line of mineral oil test instruments for the German speaking market was started. 1991 Following the reunification of Germany, SuR reformed and renamed under the name Petrotest® Instruments GmbH & Co. KG. 1996 Due to the need for expansion Petrotest® relocated to a brand new building in the Dahlewitz Industrial Park on the outskirts of Berlin. 2005 Approx. 60 employees are engaged in the production of mechanical and electronic laboratory instruments, such as flashpoint tester, distillation units, penetrometer, Fraass breaking point tester, etc. Further improvement and development of automatic petroleum test equipment can be expected. In order to be a highly flexible and reliable partner to our customers, we decided to locate the entire range of branches needed in our company under one roof. • Application • Customer Care Centre • Electronical & Mechanical Design • Software Development • Production & CNC-machinery • Assembling • Quality Control • Marketing • Order & Shipping • Stockage This gives us the potentiality to provide even customized solutions.
STOE
Hilpertstr. 10 D - 64295 Darmstadt
1887: The company was founded by Peter Stoe in Heidelberg Production of one- and two-circle optical goniometers with Prof. Dr. V. Goldschmidt 1909: Fritz Reinheimer (a nephew of Peter Stoe) continued to run the company in......1887: The company was founded by Peter Stoe in Heidelberg Production of one- and two-circle optical goniometers with Prof. Dr. V. Goldschmidt 1909: Fritz Reinheimer (a nephew of Peter Stoe) continued to run the company in Heidelberg. Production of Improved models of one- and two-circle optical goniometers Cutting and grinding goniometers, goniometer heads etc. 1959: The company was bought by Viditon Corporation Ltd., Ontario Canada 1960: Prof. Dr. E. Wölfel entered as share holder to Stoe The Company started to produce X-Ray equipment 1961: The STOE shares were offered by Viditon to E. Wölfel who continued to run the Company This was the start of the development and production of X-Ray diffractometer systems 1966: The Company moves to its present facility in Darmstadt. 1968: Introduction of the STOE computer controlled 4-Circle Diffractometer System - STADI4. 1970: Prof. Wölfel constructed a new film instrument, the Reciprocal Lattice Explorer, patented by STOE. 1976: Mrs. B. Dollmann becomes managing director of the company. 1979: Introduction of the patented STOE Transmission X-Ray Powder Diffraction System. 1982: Mrs. B. Dollmann and Mr. Langhof entered as share holders to STOE. 1992: Introduction of the STOE Imaging Plate Diffraction System IPDS. 1995: Prof. Dr. E. Wölfel dies at the age of 73. His three children and seven long-time employees inherit his STOE shares. 1997: Introduction of the STOE Multi Purpose Diffractometer STADI MP 2000: Dr. Bruno Baumgartner becomes managing director of the company Introduction of the: Imaging Plate Diffraction System II (IPDS II) Imaging Plate Position Sensitive Detector for STOE Powder Diffraction Systems (IP - PSD) Four-Circle CCD Diffractometer STADI4 CCD 2001: Completion of STOEs new extension building offering much more space for offices and production facilities. Introduction of the STOE high throughput and combinatorial measurement diffractometer STADI P COMBI 2002: High-speed data readout for the IPDS II 2003: Portable powder diffractometer with microfocus tube and imaging plate detector STADI P MICRO 2004: Introduction of the IPDS 2T 2005: Dr. Bruno Baumgartner leaves the company, Jens Richter becomes authorised signatory. 2006: Jens Richter becomes managing director. Introduction of the vertical mounted STADI MP. IPDS 2T with Xenocs GeniX BDS. 2008: Introduction of the IPDS 2T Dual Beam.
Claas KGaA
Münsterstr. 33 33428 Harsewinkel Germany
1913Business established by August Claas at Clarholz, Westphalia 1914August and Franz Claas found the firm of Gebr. CLAAS 1919Move to Harsewinkel. Manufacture of straw binders 1921First CLAAS patent for a knotter for effi......1913Business established by August Claas at Clarholz, Westphalia 1914August and Franz Claas found the firm of Gebr. CLAAS 1919Move to Harsewinkel. Manufacture of straw binders 1921First CLAAS patent for a knotter for efficient straw binding 1930Start of development of the first combine harvester (specially suited to the specific conditions of harvesting in Europe) ) 1934Manufacture of the first pick-up baler 1936CLAAS markets the first combine harvester built in and for Europe 1937Volume production of trailed combine harvester starts (reaper-binder) 1946Construction of the first self-propelled combine harvester 1953Construction of the first self-propelled combine harvester 1956Paderborn factory opened 1962Production starts at the new baler factory at Metz, France 1968Launch of CLAAS engineering for production at Harsewinkel 1969Range expands to include green harvest machinery at Saulgau (takeover of the Josef Bautz agri- cultural machinery factory) 1971Development of a pick-up sugar cane harvester 1973Presentation of the first self- propelled forage harvester 1976ROLLANT, the first CLAAS round baler 1983New range of JAGUAR self-propelled forage harvesters 1988QUADRANT, the first CLAAS large-square baler 1992CLAAS engineering for production at the new Beelen factory, Westphalia 1994Start of development of AGROCOM (electronic, satellite-assisted agricultural information system) 1995Launch of the LEXION large combine harvester (the most powerful combine harvester in the world, capable of harvesting up to 40 tonnes of grain in one hour) 1996Conversion of the Harsewinkel, Paderborn and Metz plants into independent product companies 1997Takeover of a new plant at Törökszentmiklos, Hungary 1998LEXION combine harvester is »Machine of the Year« 1999CLAAS Foundation set up. First company bonds issued on the Euro capital market 2000New parts logistics centre at Hamm-Uentrop becomes operational 2001Laying of the foundation stone for the brand-new factory building and plant conversion at Harsewinkel. At € 55 million, this is the biggest-ever corporate investment. 2002Highest-ever sales achieved: € 1,265 million 2003CLAAS expands its product range with tractors through the acquisition of a majority stake in RENAULT Agriculture. In order to build a plant, CLAAS signs an investment agreement with the Russian region Krasnodar. 2004Integration of RENAULT Agriculture. JAGUAR’s anniversary: the 20.000th forage harvester leaves the assembly line with a special coat of lacquer. The CLAAS tractor is on the road to success in Germany. The 1000th tractor is handed over during the "Zentralwirtschaftsfest" in Munich. Tenth financial partners meeting with international investors, analysts and bank representatives. 2005Opening of the combine factory in Krasnodar, South-Russia. Successful launch of the new models ARES 500/600. A new class is defined with the LEXION 600. One can do more - XERION 3000. 2006Presentation of the new square baler QUADRANT 3400 with 40 percent higher performance. Opening of new XERION assembly line. With the AXION CLAAS sets new standards for performance and comfort. Formation of the new CLAAS sales company in Moscow. 2007ARION 500/600 - New rules up to 175 hp. Forage harvesters with more power - the JAGUAR 900 range. Now AXION tractors also stepless. XERION 3800 with a maximum performance of 379 hp. Highest acreage performance and best forage quality with the LINER 2900. The new TUCANO combine in the upper middle class. With new pre-chamber - QUADRANT 3200. 2008RENAULT Agriculture now 100% CLAAS. LINER 750 TWIN - large working width, lower power rating and more ease of use. The combine factory in Morinda, North-India, starts production. CLAAS launches the AXOS, a versatile tractor in the power range up to 100 hp. JAGUAR 980-930 offers outstanding performances and super chopping quality.
NIDEC MOTORS & ACTUATORS
Seewiesenstrasse 9 74321 Bietigheim-Bissingen Germany
1923 Creation of SWF in Stuttgart-Feuerbach ("Spezial Werkzeugfabrik Feuerbach"), manufacturing hand-tools, such as screw drivers and drills 1927 .pdf? starts supplying the automotive industry with (Driving direction indi......1923 Creation of SWF in Stuttgart-Feuerbach ("Spezial Werkzeugfabrik Feuerbach"), manufacturing hand-tools, such as screw drivers and drills 1927 .pdf? starts supplying the automotive industry with (Driving direction indicators) 1936 Renamed to SWF Spezialfabrik für autozubeh?r Gustav Rau GmbH 1942 Activity moved from Stuttgart-Feuerbach to Bietigheim 1950 Restart of business with the German car-industry 1960’s Opening of various subsidiary plants (Wemding, B?umenheim, Ehingen, Neuses). 1972SWF acquired by ITT and integrated into the ITT-Automotive activity 1973 NIDEC created by Shigenobu Nagamori, focusing on precision motor research and manufacture 1980s SWF starts production in their new North American factory in Mississauga, Canada, supplying Chrysler with Front-wiper systems and a new factory in Madrid, Spain starting with Rear-wiper motors 1993 All European ITT automotive activities are merged into ITT-Automotive Europe GmbH 1994 ITT Corporation and General Motors/ACG form an 80/20 joint venture with the Delco Chassis Division Motors and Actuators Business Unit (MABU) forming Electrical Systems Inc. (ESI) 1997 ITT acquires the remaining 20% share of ESI joint venture from GM ITT-Automotive Electrical Systems Inc (part of ITT-Automotive) acquired by Valeo and renamed VESI. Valeo Wipers Systems Branch becomes the Valeo Wipers Systems and Electric Motors Branch. 1999 The Santa Perpetua factory in Spain is built. The engine cooling motors activity of the Valeo Martorellas plant is transferred to Santa Perpetua. Jan 1, 2000 To strengthen the development of the electrical motors activity, Valeo Motors & Actuators (VMA) is created as an independent Branch. 2001 VMA buys shares that GCI owns in CISCO, implemented at San Luis de Potosi, Mexico and the activity is transferred to Juarez, Mexico. 2002-2003 The VMA Bietigheim site is modernized including the manufacturing plant & offices. 2003 The VMA activity is refocused into three main divisions: Motors & Actuators Division, North America: Product Line: Occupant Comfort & Convenience Airflow Europe: Product Line: Airflow motors for Engine cooling Motors Europe: Product Line: Occupant Comfort and Convenience 2005 A new VMA site is opened in Zielonki, Poland. The following product lines are manufactured at this new site: Doorlock actuators, Seatbelt adjusters, Sunroof motors, Hatch and Tailgate motors Dec. 2006Motors & Actuators activity of Valeo acquired by Nidec Corporation of Kyoto, Japan and renamed NIDEC MOTORS & ACTUATORS (NMA) 2007 NMA is globally reorganized around six major Product Lines: Braking, Automotive Closures, Airflow, Automotive Seat Adjusters, Custom Actuators & Industrial Drives 2009 New plant opened in Niepolomice, Poland to address increasing product volumes. NMA Chinese production transferred from Shanghai to NIDEC (DALIAN) LIMITED
UHDE
Buschmuehlenstr. 20 58093 Hagen, Germany
1930Foundation of the company by Friedrich Uhde. Fabrication of high-pressure valves for ammonia synthesis in the workshop of a mine near Dortmund 1933Foundation of Hagen factory. Patenting of the Uhde-Bredtschneider vess......1930Foundation of the company by Friedrich Uhde. Fabrication of high-pressure valves for ammonia synthesis in the workshop of a mine near Dortmund 1933Foundation of Hagen factory. Patenting of the Uhde-Bredtschneider vessel closure 1950Development of glandless stirrer drives 1955Construction of the first tubular reactors for the fabrication of polyethylene at 1600 bar first and at 3200 bar later on 1956Fabrication of valves for the urea process 1960Introduction of autofrettage at pressures up to 16 000 bar in order to extend the service life of high-pressure components 1978Development of jet-cutting systems for cutting at 3500 bar first 1980Construction of turnkey plants for the extraction of substances from natural feedstock by means of supercritical gases at pressures up to 1000 bar 1986Participation in the Ariane space programme by means of cryogenic high-pressure valves for hydrogen and oxygen 1991Development of the clamp closure for quick opening of high-pressure vessels 1994Construction of the first unit for the pasteurisation of foodstuffs at pressures up to 10 000 bar 1995Development of a non-polluting high-pressure plant for effluent-free dyeing of textiles 2001First applications of high-pressure technology in the 300 mm wafer technology under cleanroom conditions 2002Construction and commissioning of a cGMP pharmaceutical plant under high-pressure conditions 2003First industrial-scale jet-cutting unit in the world at 6000 bar operating pressure 2005Construction of the biggest LDPE unit in the world: 400 000 tons/year at 3500 bar
Willy A. Bachofen AG Maschinenfabrik
Liebigstrasse 16 Gewerbegebiet 2 D-61130 Nidderau-Heldenbergen
1933 the company was founded by Mr. Willy A. Bachofen. The difficult time during and after World War II was managed by him with great adroitness. He converted what was a simple trading and manufacturing company into an in......1933 the company was founded by Mr. Willy A. Bachofen. The difficult time during and after World War II was managed by him with great adroitness. He converted what was a simple trading and manufacturing company into an industrial enterprise. Two notable products were successfully introduced worldwide, the TURBULA®, a 3-dimensional shaker mixer in the early 60s and the DYNO®-MILL, the first agitator bead mill with fully enclosed horizontal grinding cylinder at the end of the 60s. On the 65th anniversary of the company, provisions were made to ensure the structure and independent nature of the company were maintained and the company could continue to provide employment opportunities for its staff. These provisions were also undertaken in the interest of both customers and agents. Nearly all shares of the company were transferred through an enterprise foundation to the employees and managers of all departments. While in the employ of the company, staff have the rights and duties of a shareholder but when leaving the company must return the shares to the foundation. Mr. Bachofen passed away in Basel on April 28, 2000 at the age of 89. His professionalism, particularly his unconditional business ethics and his sense of responsibility for the enterprise are still the guidelines for all activities of the Willy A. Bachofen AG.
RAS
RAS Reinhardt Maschinenbau GmbH - Richard-Wagner-Str. 4-10 - 71065 Sindelfingen - Germany
1939 Wilhelm Reinhardt started the RAS organisation as a mechanical workshop. 1946 Production of fabrication machine tools starts in Sindelfingen. 1947 A large factory extension is set up on additionally purchased land. 1......1939 Wilhelm Reinhardt started the RAS organisation as a mechanical workshop. 1946 Production of fabrication machine tools starts in Sindelfingen. 1947 A large factory extension is set up on additionally purchased land. 1948 Company structure is changed to limited company (GmbH). 1949 Production starts in the new plant in Sindelfingen. First folding machine. 1954 Introduction of the first hydraulic driven folding machine (electro-mechanically controlled) 1955 RAS trademark is registered. 1961 Managing director Willy Stahl joins the company. 1964 25 year anniversary of suscessful operation. 1966 Construction is started on the Effringen production facility. 1968 Introduction of the worldwide first NC-controlled folding machine. 1970 Sindelfingen plant expands. 1972 Showoom in Sindelfingen is built. 1977 RAS awarded with the IHM Munich Gold metal. 1978 Extension of the Effringen plant. 1980 RAS training center for young people is completed. 1981 Wilhelm Reinhardt, founder of the company, passed away. His son Rolf and Willy Stahl continue the company. 1985 Rolf Reinhardt dies and ownership has been taken over by Willy and Waltraud Stahl. 1990 Willy Stahl, son of the owners, joins the company. 1990 Introduction of the first fully automated MULTIBEND-CENTER. 1992 Start of a sales and service company in the US. 1993 Rainer Stahl, son of the owners, joins the company. 1995 New US headquarter opens in Peachtree City (Atlanta), Georgia. 1997 US company structure and name changed to RAS Systems LLC 1998 2500 sqm assembly extension building started. 1999 Presentation of the worldwide first folding center for long parts. 2000 Opening ceremony for the extended assembly, the showroom and the seminar area. Presentation of the worldwide first self learning Swaging machine. 2001 Technology center extension started. 2002 RAS introduces the GIGAbend folding system and the RAS 79.22-2 MULTIBEND-CENTER. 2004 RAS presents a high speed punching center from coil (SpeedPunch) and an integrated robotic folding system (ROBObend-Center). 2004 Presentation of a new flanging machine. 2004 Introduction of a new rounding machine for the aircon industry RAS VENTIrounder 2005 Presentation of a new lock-forming machine RAS SpeedySeamer 2006 Introduction of UpDownBend folding system 2006 Move and extension of sawing center to Effringen factory
RAS Reinhardt Maschinenbau
Richard-Wagner-Str. 4–10 71065 Sindelfingen Germany
1939 Wilhelm Reinhardt started the RAS organisation as a mechanical workshop. 1946 Production of fabrication machine tools starts in Sindelfingen. 1947 A large factory extension is set up on additionally purchased land. 1......1939 Wilhelm Reinhardt started the RAS organisation as a mechanical workshop. 1946 Production of fabrication machine tools starts in Sindelfingen. 1947 A large factory extension is set up on additionally purchased land. 1948 Company structure is changed to limited company (GmbH). 1949 Production starts in the new plant in Sindelfingen. First folding machine. 1954 Introduction of the first hydraulic driven folding machine (electro-mechanically controlled) 1955 RAS trademark is registered. 1961 Managing director Willy Stahl joins the company. 1964 25 year anniversary of suscessful operation. 1966 Construction is started on the Effringen production facility. 1968 Introduction of the worldwide first NC-controlled folding machine. 1970 Sindelfingen plant expands. 1972 Showoom in Sindelfingen is built. 1977 RAS awarded with the IHM Munich Gold metal. 1978 Extension of the Effringen plant. 1980 RAS training center for young people is completed. 1981 Wilhelm Reinhardt, founder of the company, passed away. His son Rolf and Willy Stahl continue the company. 1985 Rolf Reinhardt dies and ownership has been taken over by Willy and Waltraud Stahl. 1990 Willy Stahl, son of the owners, joins the company. 1990 Introduction of the first fully automated MULTIBEND-CENTER. 1992 Start of a sales and service company in the US. 1993 Rainer Stahl, son of the owners, joins the company. 1995 New US headquarter opens in Peachtree City (Atlanta), Georgia. 1997 US company structure and name changed to RAS Systems LLC 1998 2500 sqm assembly extension building started. 1999 Presentation of the worldwide first folding center for long parts. 2000 Opening ceremony for the extended assembly, the showroom and the seminar area. Presentation of the worldwide first self learning Swaging machine. 2001 Technology center extension started. 2002 RAS introduces the GIGAbend folding system and the RAS 79.22-2 MULTIBEND-CENTER. 2004 RAS presents a high speed punching center from coil (SpeedPunch) and an integrated robotic folding system (ROBObend-Center). 2004 Presentation of a new flanging machine. 2004 Introduction of a new rounding machine for the aircon industry RAS VENTIrounder 2005 Presentation of a new lock-forming machine RAS SpeedySeamer 2006 Introduction of UpDownBend folding system 2006 Move and extension of sawing center to Effringen factory
Bahmueller
P.O.B. 280 73652 Pluederhausen Germany Wilhelm-Bahmueller- Strasse 34 73655 Pluederhausen Germany
1945 In July 1945, Wilhelm Bahmueller opened his mechanical workshop at Pluederhausen. 1949 The design of slitter scorer to convert corrugated board pre-cuts can be seen as the foundation of the division corrugated boar......1945 In July 1945, Wilhelm Bahmueller opened his mechanical workshop at Pluederhausen. 1949 The design of slitter scorer to convert corrugated board pre-cuts can be seen as the foundation of the division corrugated board converting systems. 1950 The first industrial building of the company is put up. 5 staff members, 2 apprentices. 1957 BAHMUELLER owns the patent for camp bed joints. 1959 The size of the company is extended to 160 staff members. 1962 At the DRUPA / Düsseldorf, BAHMUELLER shows the first slitter scorer with cutter greaser and suc-tion feed. The production of precision tools is started. The precision cylindrical grinding machine RME 200 for the FORTUNA company at Stuttgart is produced. 1966 BAHMUELLER takes over the product line automatic folder-stitcher from KRUPP. 1976 The Wilhelm Bahmueller Maschinen- und Apparatebau changes into WILHELM BAHMUELLER Maschinenbau - Präzisionswerkzeuge GmbH. 1978 Design and development of the AS-line as first own grinding machine line. 1982 The first Inline-machines for the fully-automatic production of corrugated board boxes together with the GOEPFERT company at Wiesentheid. Both companies are linked by a subsidiary, called BGM BAHMUELLER & GOEPFERT corrugated board converting systems GmbH, having its registered office at Pluederhausen, who sells these machines. 1987 Inauguration of the new assembly hall for grinding machines with technical offices and rooms for sample production, measuring and trainings. 1990 Design and development of the BGM-line Container Line for the production of corrugated board boxes. Working width: 5,5 m 1991 Inauguration of the new assembly hall for corrugated board converting machines with technical as well as sales offices. The grinding machines division develops the new B-line. 1994 Upon retirement of Wilhelm Bahmueller, the founder of the company, the shareholder and management structure of the company is newly organised. The company is organisationally consequently aligned into the 3 divisions Precision Tools / Corrugated Board Converting Systems / Grinding Machine and the organisation is altered into a process-orientated one. 1998 The introduction of the Common-Rail-Diesel-Injection-Systems accelerates the development of the division Grinding Machines. BAHMUELLER is awarded for quality and special services as supplier for the BOSCH-group. 1999 Wilhelm Bahmueller dies at the age of 85 on September 14th, 1999. 2000 For market activities in North America the BTI, BAHMUELLER TECHNOLOGIES Inc. is founded at Pineville, NC (USA). Precision Tools customers may buy their tools via the web shop spannzeuge.de, an efficient e-commerce-platform. 2002 BAHMUELLER opens its first representative office at Shanghai. 2003 BAHMUELLER receives the Golden Award of the technical commission of the FEFCO (Association of the European producers of corrugated board) for the best technical innovation. 2004 With the completely new design of the ULTRA-Line, the grinding machines division answers to the constantly increasing quality demands of the customers of the injection technology. 2005 For the second time in succession BAHMUELLER wins with its BOXFLOW PACKER the Golden Award of the FEFCO for the best technical innovation. BAHMUELLER celebrates its 60th anniversary. 2006 With the completely new designed TURBOX folder gluer with servo drive technology, the division of the corrugated board converting systems presents a new technology on the market. 2007 The shareholder structure is reorganized, in that year. Mr. Hans-Juergen Bahmueller takes over the remaining corporate shares of the WILHELM BAHMUELLER GmbH of his fellow partners and is appointed to general manager.
Kerb-Konus
Kerb-Konus-Vertriebs-GmbH Wernher-von-Braun-Str. 7 92224 Amberg Germany
1946 Kerb-Konus-Vertriebs-GmbH is founded in Bielefeld 1949 The company is relocated to Schnaittenbach 1951 Acquisition of the American license for ENSAT 1959 Move into the first company-owned premises 1970 Construction o......1946 Kerb-Konus-Vertriebs-GmbH is founded in Bielefeld 1949 The company is relocated to Schnaittenbach 1951 Acquisition of the American license for ENSAT 1959 Move into the first company-owned premises 1970 Construction of a new factory for the companys own production in Amberg 1974 The administration and sales departments move into a new company building at Liebengrabenweg in Amberg 1975 Kerb-Konus takes over canvassing for the company Precision Fasteners GmbH, Amberg 1982 A branch plant is opened in Hadamar/Hessen 1984 Opening of the Sales Office in Osaka/Japan KKV AG is founded in Alterndorf/Switzerland as a joint venture The production hall area at the Liebengrabenweg plant is doubled 1985 Foundation of a subsidiary in Alcorcon/Madrid 1986 40-year company jubilee Foundation of the subsidiary Precision Fasteners Inc. in the USA Foundation of the dependent production plant Sofrafix in France 1989 Foundation of the sales division Kerb-Konus Belgium in Vilvoorde/Belgium 1990 The joint venture Kerb-Konus-Fasteners Pvt. Ltd. is launched in Kolhapur/India 1992 Construction work starts on a new company location at Wernher-von-Braun-Straße in the industrial estate to the north of the town 1993 The company moves into the completed first phase of the building 1994 Certification to ISO 9001 1995 Foundation of the dependent production plant Kerb-Konus (UK) in England The second building phase is started at Wernher-von-Braun-Straße 1996 50-year company jubilee The company moves into the completed second phase of the building 1999 Certified to QS 9000 and VDA 6.1 2001 Certified to ISO TS 16949 2003 Construction of an additional production facility for cold forming and heat treatment 2004 Foundation subsidiary Kerb-Konus Italy s.r.l. The first decade: 1946 Just under a year after the end of the war, the company Kerb-Konus-Vertriebs-GmbH was founded on the initiative of Dr. Carl H. Eibes in Bielefield, with a view to establishing a foothold in what was then the British zone of occupation. Three years later, business activity was relocated to Schnaittenbach and then later to Amberg. The Ensat: Through the acquisition of an American license, the company was now able to launch into the sale of self-tapping threaded inserts under the brand name "Ensat". The company moves into its own production facilities Up until 1959, Kerb-Konus-Vertriebs-GmbH operated from leased premises. When, ten years later, the company had also grown too large for the premises it had established in Schnaittenbach, the entire operation moved into a new plant in Amberg in 1970. It was now possible for Kerb-Konus to launch its own production and further development for threaded inserts. At the same time, the company substantially increased its product range to include threaded inserts for plastics and thin-walled moldings, and also acquired licenses for the coating of screws and studs with plastics and micro-encapsulated adhesives. A healthy company In 1974, the entire company including the administrative and sales department moved into the premises at Liebengrabenweg in Amberg. A period of general economic recession saw the launch of a whole new chapter in the companys history. Kerb-Konus switched to a totally new mode of operation in both the production and administrative sectors. A new sales concept involving the use of electronic data processing was developed, the companys own field sales service established, as well as new marketing and advertising strategies were implemented. The production area was almost doubled during 1984. The company succeeded in automating a large portion of its production processes, while continuing to offer increased employment – a concept which has proven highly successfu By 1992, the company exceeded 200 employees, and the existing facilities were no longer adequate to accommodate its growing needs. After a careful and laborious planning phase, a construction project was launched at a new location in the Industriegebiet Nord. The industrial estate to the north of the town was intended to double the existing area available for both production and administration. On December 18, 1992, production at the current location was discontinued, and the move into the new premises got under way. On January 11, 1993 the company was fully ready to resume operation in the completed first phase of the new building complex at Wernher-von-Braun-Straße. The success enjoyed by Kerb-Konus-Vertriebs-GmbH is due in part to its on-going endeavors towards the achievement of innovation, productivity and quality. It was by striving to attain these aims that the company succeeded in attaining the quality certification ISO 9001 in 1994. In the companys jubilee year 1996, work started on the second building phase, laying the foundations for continued positive development and growth. One of the main reasons for the success of Kerb-Konus-Vertriebs-GmbH is the permanent commitment innovation, productivity and quality. All those efforts led to the